This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.


Tuesday, November 24

Traditional Home- Holiday issue

Thanks-Traditional Home for mentioning me in the holiday issue!


LizaE said...

Well done on the mention! Now, did you also see yourself in December's House Beautiful?


Grant K. Gibson said...

Thanks LizaE!
I have seen the HB- I am putting that up tomorrow!
Have a good Thanksgiving!

Ideezine said...


It appears you have a lot to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving! How cool Cheers!


katiedid said...

Yay Grant!!!
You are just about everywhere these days! Um...could I get your Orange Peel recipe? Sounds yummy.

Grant K. Gibson said...

It really couldn't be any easier.
I like to do grapefruit too. Such a great taste and the whole house smell FAB too.

Quatrefoil Design said...

Congratulations - what a great month for you!


Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates