This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.


Friday, July 10

Who's the most stylish San Franciscan?

7x7 Magazine has nominated Suzanna and myself as two of the the most stylish people (as a pair) for the 2009 Style Council!

There are over 80 people on the list right now and you can vote to help us be selected to be in a spread in the 7x7 Magazine fashion issue. We are #28 on the list- Vote for us! Voting ends July 15th (oh and you can vote more than once (so keep entering #28) and you don't have to sign up for daily emails- share with all of your friends)

Link here:
The 2009 Style Council: Who's the Most Stylish San Franciscan?

Thanks for voting!


Annie said...

How exciting! Good luck, you both got my vote.


I will vote over and over again!!!
2 2 Divine

Habitually Chic said...

You don't need a magazine to validate your stylish status! I knew you were a style icon the moment I saw your fabulous blog! But I will vote for you anyway ;-)

Claude Hubert said...

From coast to coast from continent to continent I have one thing to say YOU GOT IT !!!
Best of luck you too divine.

Alicia said...

Your number neighbor Fred Bateman is a cute smile just waiting to break a heart, but no contest, you got my votes...

Brillante Home Decor said...

You have my vote! Definetely, Absolutely, Without a doubt: STYLISH, both of you. # 28 is a winner. As Heather said you don't need this validation but it will be great to see you both in 7x7!


Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates