This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Saturday, July 11

Real Simple-1st dibs- August 2009



Thanks so much to Real Simple for mentioning one of my favorite online sources in the latest August issue. It is just hot off the press and I just picked it up on the news stand with my Saturday latte...

The article is all about online sources and I mentioned that I love shopping on 1stdibs and that I log on many times a day and purchase for all of my clients. You can find anything on 1stdibs- traditional- modern- and the time it saves and being able to source items world wide with the click of a button has changed the way I design and every designer out there. Also a fan of 1st dibs is one of my favorite designers Darryl Carter (who's work I swoon over and is so high on my list to meet someday)- who is also mentioned as a fan.

I think that it is one of the GREATEST online tools and Michael Bruno (the founder) is just a genius to have come up with this idea years ago when no one else was was even thinking of such things. If you have been living under a rock and never checked out 1stdibs.com- stop reading this and log on ASAP!

Thanks to Real Simple and to 1stdibs for being such a great cutting edge source!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on YOUR mention!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

what a great quote -i LOVE to check out 1stdibs myself - it's addictive!!

Brillante Interiors said...

Can I leave a brief note of Congratulations before I rush to click on 1stdibs...

Unknown said...

Yea Grant fun stuff getting mentioned!

Bette

La Maison Fou said...

Congrats!
Real Simple is real good!
Leslie

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates