This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Saturday, May 9

Happy Mother's Day!


Wishing everyone a Happy Mother's Day- and a thank you to all of special ladies in my life (you know who you are) and I thank each and everyone of you for guiding me and mentoring me into the person that I am today.

(This photo is from my dinner party last night- I like to start with simple snacks- often time people fill up too much on starters and ruin themselves for the dinner so I served simple- Asian snack mix and kumquats. Made a refreshing cantaloupe and mint cocktail as well)

3 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful! I would love to be one of your moms and come dinner.

Pigtown*Design said...

What? No recipe for the cantaloupe and mint cocktail???

sharon said...

i enjoyed the juxtaposition of the brightly colored peonies and kamquats with the muted tones of everything else. the flowers just jumped out and it was as though i could smell them. mmm!

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates