This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Tuesday, May 12

Buon Viaggio!


All of my bags are packed (2 tiny little bags and only 3 pairs of shoes-GASP!)- and I leave for the airport in just a few hours.
The next time I will be online will be from Venice- so talk to you all in a few days! I am excited to share great photos and my adventures. Sadly, I am sure that this is going to be my last trip like this for a few years. If I had not paid for most of this last year before everything crashed- I know that I wouldn't be doing this. Miles for the plane and American Express points for the hotel!

Bon Viaggio to me and excited to be reporting from Venice very soon...

8 comments:

Pigtown*Design said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!

Philip Bewley said...

Have a great trip!

ALL THE BEST said...

Have a wonderful time! Speak when you return!

Habitually Chic said...

I guess I should have been saying Buon Viaggio instead of Bon Voyage! Either way, I hope you have a fabulous trip! Make sure you have a bellini Harry's and find some more shoes to buy ;-)

Oh, and I can't wait to see the photos! We're going to have to set up a website for you so you can start selling your photography! I have a feeling everyone is going to want a print!

katiedid said...

I look forward to seeing your photos! Have a WONDERFUL trip!

Annie said...

How fantastic! Cio!

Brillante Interiors said...

Grant...I am sure you'll take more trips like this very soon...things are getting better every day. I was in Milan in February and I assure you there were no signs of crash,only more wisdom and some moderation! Looking forward to your reports from Venezia! Stay away from St. Mark's square area (after you have seen it and enjoyed the crowd) and try to wander on your own, the city is full of surprises.
Try the "Osteria ai 40 ladroni" near the jewish ghetto or similar places with real food and real people and enjoy your trip.

Ciao,
Albarosa

Unknown said...

enjoy! buy more shoes!

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates