This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Tuesday, December 30

French sconces





Some of you may remember my falling in love in Paris (no no not with a person...I am happy as a clam in that department) but rather with a pair of sconces made of antique door knockers. They look amazing in the new dining room...
I just couldn't wait for them to arrive so I had them Fed Exed (and I burned that shipping receipt). The good news is that my container has arrived from Paris and I can't wait to go to my shipper and see my loot!

3 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

wow -those are so totally awesome -you are right, we are long lost brothers. I LOVE your dining room -that armoire looks totally amazing -do you have other photos of it? I see that chair AGAIN! Where do you get these fantastic thing??

My Notting Hill said...

Love the sconces - and the twist molding too. So glad to have found your blog.

Scott Fazzini said...

I'm absolutely WILD about them!!! And, Grant, your apartment is dreamy!

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates