This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Thursday, March 7

Stop



This is the view from my bedroom window.  It might not look like much.  But to me it is so graphic.  I love the bold red and white against the grays of the sidewalk and the street pavement.  I like to think of the stop sign being there just for me, as a reminder to stop and appreciate my surroundings.  I love living such a wonderful city and am so happy to call San Francisco home.

6 comments:

Jill Moran said...

Great photo! You're right, it is so graphic, and you have a terrific eye for picking out those details.

Anonymous said...

Smell the roses! Would love to visit you and SF sometime GG, I have never been to the beautiful bay area nor the lovely wine country! X

Dean Farris, Designer

Anonymous said...

I like to think of the stop sign being there just for me, as a reminder to stop and appreciate my surroundings.

This is just a wonderful reflection, Grant! Good for you!!!

Holly

mary said...

Hi Grant. Yes!!! We all need to stop; be present in the moment and be grateful. It's all about your attitude.
I think I'll make a stop sign.
Mary

robyn said...

so true. my task list 14 errands all crossed off, and now ive stopped n dropped, henpeck typing all i can muster. After full day of haste n navigating, stop is beautiful.

KathleenG said...

great photo and sentiment, STOP and enjoy life.

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates