This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Friday, June 8

Inspiration



 

We designed and had built these great floating shelves for a project.  A great use of otherwise unused space.

Roasting vegetables really brings out the flavors.  My new favorite is cauliflower.


These peonies started out pink and the color just faded away as the week went on.



This post office at the Marin Country Mart has to been one of my new favorite places.  

7 comments:

pve design said...

May I adopt you.
pve

An Urban Cottage said...

Roasting vegetables is a great way to heat up the house when June brings cold temperatures and you can't bring yourself to turn on the heat. Heat never tasted so good.

Looking forward to getting my OKL purchase!

J.W. said...

Great inspiration photos as always...now I have the urge for cauliflower :)

J.W. said...

Great inspiration photos as always...now I have the urge for cauliflower :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS!

AMAZE BALLS!

XXX

Anonymous said...

I am not sure which photo I like more.
The flowers or the cauliflower?

All beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Those floating shelves are amazing. What a great idea. DIVINE!
The decay of the peonies. AMAZING!

Karen, NYC

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates