This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.


Monday, March 19


Sometimes a picture can say a thousand words.
Here are some photos from last week.
Hope that you had a great weekend!

The view from my client's office, where we had a meeting. I don't think that I could work there - as I would always be looking out the window!

Blue and white pottery filled with white hydrangeas for a dinner party this weekend

Quince blossoms with my favorite Astier candle brightened up a very rainy day

This custom hand painted Chinoserie wallpaper was installed in a client's powder room. I just love the detail of the flowers and birds


Karena said...

All are gorgeous images Grant. Thank you for sharing! Love your diner party arrangements!

Art by Karena

Victoria said...

Beautiful images. I love the blue and white with hydrangea arrangements.

Anonymous said...

Too too divine

Sent from my iPad

Kathy said...

The wall paper is a joy to look at...lucky clients...k

Windlost said...

Oh, I love these pretty snaps. I love looking at the cherished bits of a day like this...

Lovely Grant!

Terri xo

J.W. said...

Especially like the wallpaper. Thank you. said...

GREAT PICS:) I really like your blog and will happily follow.
I wish you a lovely weekend:)

LOVE Maria at

Anonymous said...

I love your inspiration shots. I look forward to them every weeks.

You know, they make us all think that you are just a real person. I feel like I know you.
Love the way that you write as well. Like a conversation with you.


Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates