This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Wednesday, March 14

Inspiration


The last few weeks I have been really into color - and lots of it.
Maybe I can feel spring just around the corner.


I just love the blue of these antique foo dogs

The crisp yellow of this garden stool

The graphic blue and white zig zag table cloth (that is now covering my desk) with the Kelly Green leather chair

My trunk full of flowers for a photo shoot


Hope that you are having a bright week!

5 comments:

Karena said...

Grant yes I think Spring has arrived her, for the time being anyway!!

Love the Foo Dogs, the Chinese Garden Stool and your fabric! Fun and Fresh.

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

MJH Design Arts said...

Happy Spring to you, also. Mary

Kathy said...

Yellow has been calling my name lately. I've always avoided it, but am starting to succumb....great pics...k

Anonymous said...

You have the BEST life!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors!

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates