This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.


Wednesday, June 3


I mean- I nearly passed out and thought that I had died and gone to heaven...

I was at the flower market early this morning (sorry just my iphone not my camera- who knew I would have such a sighting!)
The colors- so many shades of pink and creams and whites and those dark dark Bordeaux color and coral too!

For those of you that are SO OVER the peony- good news- we will be moving on from the peony love with a whole new topic- tomorrow- but just couldn't help myself one more time (and I know it is also shocking that I didn't buy ANY of these beauties- but I was on my way to Carmel for the day and they just wouldn't have done well in the car)


Alicia said...

Breathless & never over peonies. iPhone perhaps but still brethtaking!!!!!
Thaaank youuuuu!!!!!

Diane Dorrans Saeks said...


This looks more like Amsterdam or Paris than San Francisco. There must be some major growers who have jumped on the peony bandwagon.

I just hope they don't go the way of Casablanca lilies or rubrum lilies--so prevalent that they are in every supermarket and street corner.

Thanks for beautiful photos and for taking the time in a busy day to capture these.

Ideezine said...

This is what I call a "Peony Express". The smells must have been incredible! Such a beautiful sight. I appreciate your thoughtfulness of sharing with us.


Pigtown-Design said...

Incredible! It would have been hard to resist buying them.

Style Court said...

My goodness Grant -- stunning! I love these iPhone shots of your daily adventures.

Style Redux 2 said...

Grant-you are a brilliant photographer even from an iPhone-gorgeous you peony madman! You should do a post on how you get such great shots-your secrets!

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} said...

OMG! This is heaven! I love peonies so, so much and can hardly ever find them in Houston. Your pictures are gorgeous.

little augury said...

these photographs are edible. When I get over peonies- or an other flowers for that matter, I will be dead- if not,I hope insane. gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous. la


Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates