This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Tuesday, February 3

Storage solution for small spaces


If you are like me and have relatively small storage and closet space you always think twice about where to keep extra products like toilet paper and paper towels.

Where do you keep this when you don't have a broom closet to keep supplies?

Under the kitchen sink? Somehow that just doesn't seem right. Not in my clothes closet (that is valuable real estate!)...

The last person who lived in my apartment had put a hook on the back of the bathroom door and I always used to stare at it with a questioning curiosity of why the person before me had put it there or what I would do with the hook- as I already had one for my robe and towels. Well- I have figured it out...

Make storage chic and why hide products away!
It belongs in the bathroom and keeps it out of the way- behind the door!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea - i may have to use that one.

Scot Meacham Wood said...

lol. nice.

The Peak of Chic said...

Well aren't you clever!!! That's a great idea.

Laura said...

Now that is just a fantastic idea!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

now THAT is a great idea! I have one of these on the inside of a bathroom closet door with similar sundry items in it :-)

Pigtown*Design said...

When i moved back to the states, almost one of the first things i bought was an LLBean bag to tote all of my odds and ends around. they're perfect for so many things.

Style Court said...

Grant, there's that floor that I love peaking through! Great idea.

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates