This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Thursday, January 1

SICILY







































Going back in time from my great trips of 2008 was my week in Sicily.
Here are some shots from my travels. (On another note...if you look at most of the pictures in this posting you will see the photos are really much better quality...these are from my Nikon vs. my iphone and I really see the difference in the quality with these online posts-so I am going back to shooting on the Nikon to make the viewing better for everyone. Now I just have to figure out how to hook up the camera to the Mac!) Enjoy!

2 comments:

pve design said...

Stunning shots - Are these your photos?
Truly amazing.
pve

Scott Fazzini said...

You've got a wicked talent for photography! You're so lucky to travel so much -I hope to travel more this year.

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates