This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Tuesday, May 29

One Kings Lane



As I mentioned last week, I am excited to announce my third One Kings Lane sale this week.  
8am-Wednesday, May 30th.



Make sure to check out some of my collections for sale.  Pillows, photos, collections from my travels and so much more.

See you bright and early Wednesday morning!

Grant K. Gibson thrives on projects of every kind—except cookie-cutter. With a passion for classic, unique design culled from all eras, the San Francisco-based designer has been named one of Elle Decor’s Designers to Watch. His eclectic selection includes timeless pieces he’s owned for years as well as discoveries from his extensive European travels. When not working, Grant can be found in the kitchen, walking his two Westies, or chronicling his adventures in design, food, and travel in his blog.

3 comments:

Brittany Stiles said...

Hey! We're OKL tag sale neighbors! I'm already going through withdraws with some of my items that will be up for sale, so I'll have to check out your inventory to replenish my supply! :) It's like the interior design circle of life.

Brittany Stiles said...

We're OKL tag sale neighbors! I'm already going through withdraws thinking of some of my items up for sale. I'll definitely have to check out your inventory to replenish my supply. I guess it's the interior design circle of life. Love reading your blog and seeing what you and your fabulous style are up to!

busana muslimah said...

Great post,I really like your article

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates