This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Friday, October 21

Inspiration


Here are a few things that have inspired me this week...


Searching for the perfect greige (not gray and not beige- but the perfect combination of the two) fabric with using my clients Chanel nail polish to find the right color.


Adding a colorful trim to a chair! Love how this orange grosgrain pops and gives the upholstery a fresh and fun look.



I had to jump on the recent Missoni for Target craze and bought a pair of these great and graphic hand towels for my bathroom. What a great way to freshen up a space!

Have a great weekend!





4 comments:

mary said...

Oh yes, the quest for the perfect gray. I finally found just enough (and with a tiny touch of blue) for a bergere. Super post...thank you. Mary

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT ALL!

Dean Farris

Anonymous said...

Too too divine
See you tomorrow

Sent from my iPad

Anonymous said...

The Chanel nail polish is amazing!

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates