This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Friday, June 18

Have a great weekend!





Wishing you all a great weekend.
Looking forward to posting some fun things next week.
It has been a great week, filled with new exciting projects and some fun things to share very soon.


Until then, a few photos I have taken recently. The color of the peonies this year are just out of this world, and the fresh strawberries from the farmers market. It's a great summer of color!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Karena said...

You too Grant....come visit I have a surprise!

Karena

Art by Karena

Anonymous said...

Peonies are glorious this year, I'm enjoying them here in London too! Love your blog.

thatramongirl said...

What G L O W I N G summer graphics - bring back fond memories of my undergraduate years in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, where I went to a women's college: Too financially frivolous to pay for $3 peony blooms, my best girlfriend and I would go for moonlight drives equipped with gardening shears and - gasp! - take a few from the overflowing gardens in our little township! Now that I'm a gardener myself, I'm pretty ashamed of myself, but am slightly comforted that we only chose the most bountiful gardens.! xo

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

Luscious!!!

*Chic Provence* said...

Hi Grant, hope you are enjoying our fine summer evening! gorgeous peonies!


xx

Kit

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates