This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Monday, March 8

There's an APP for THAT!



The iphone is my secret weapon in life. It keeps me organized all in one place- I use the camera all of the time to email clients photos of things that we are working on and even things that I think that we should work on!
I am guilty of loving some of the fun apps to waste time while standing in a line or waiting at baggage claim.

How amazing is it that there is an app for fabric! Fortuny has done it- you can browse the colllection and even order samples! All from your phone! Why didn't I think of that? I can't wait to test this out!






What will they think of next?

10 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

seriously....wow. iphone is taking over the world...
im hanging on to my blackberry, i gotta keep it different.

great post.

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

It seems there is an app for everything these days. How did we survive before the iphone? I'll have to check this one out.

All The Trappings said...

Nuh-uh!!! That's awesome! Off to download it now!

I have to say, I was a bit underwhelmed by the Ben app by Benjamin Moore. Every photo has been matched to tract-house blue or shut-up beige ;)

Do you use the floorplanning one? My husband found that the other day and I have yet to download it. I'll do that one while I'm at it ;)

Chic Coles said...

I want the iphone so badly, but i just cannot switch to AT&T...the whole fam has Verizon, and we talk so often that I will just have to wait for Verizon to come out with it!

Jaime Rogers said...

Brilliant, as a huge fan of Fortuny I am incredibly intrigued...but I use a Blackberry. Hmm, perhaps I should rethink this;)

Best,
Jaime

CarolAnne - camdesign said...

I have been putting off getting a new phone, but this and the benjamin moore app are starting to change my mind...

Lynne Rutter said...

what excellent news! thanks for the tip! will download it now! i have a love/hate relationship with my iphone. can't live without it, yet hate the phone service.

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Fun toys for grown-ups. Good thing I don't have one of these...I would be obsessed! I posted on cameos today to include my favs... yours from the Sf showhouse bathroom!

Unknown said...

Grant,

Just to name a few reasons to love technology in the land of iPhone as an interior designer married to a software designer we love love this stuff.

Apps:
Sherwin Williams Paint (Color Snap)
Benjamin Moore Paint (Color Capture)
Mark On Call (Floor Plans)
Drapery Calculator
PDF Reader Pro
iHandy Level
Fortuny
2Do

There are no excuses anymore!

Bette

Topsy Turvy said...

I love it - how great! Must get now.
Thanks for the tip.
–Lana

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates