This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.


Saturday, February 6

Never fear!

I haven't moved to a deserted island with no internet connection.

Very excited to be working on so many WONDERFUL projects with AMAZING clients.

Kicking my feet up for the weekend- but promise to be back in "blog land" next week!


La Maison Fou said...

Great Grant!

Bust is good.


Acanthus and Acorn said...

I was look way too relaxed, I am insanely jealous. We have 3 feet of snow here just outside Washington, D.C. want to come and play...I mean shovel!!!

Maureen Sullivan Stemberg, Interiors said...


Good for you!! Love the photo. It says it all. -)

Mr. Goodwill Hunting said...

Although Im not as popular, I know the feeling.

I enjoy many of your posts and especially the great pictures of your travels.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting said...

Nice photo.

Now the feeling i am working at home, and time goes quickly.



Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates