This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Tuesday, September 29

Dreaming of new business cards...












I had been dreaming of new business cards for a LONG LONG time. To be honest- it has been YEARS of dreaming...
I felt guilty about just tossing out my old cards- so I waited and finally about a month ago I was down to my last stack.
I knew EXACTLY what I wanted so that made it really easy for me (like I said- I had been dreaming of my new cards for years- so I had the design pretty much down)...

This is what I wanted:

Thick card stock- thick like a paper coaster
Crisp white
Pure black letter pressing (with it it REALLY pressed in)
Hand painted black edges

Those were my dreams and now all of my dreams have come true and I am now the proud parent to 1000 new cards- thanks to this wonderful company that I found called-Wild Ink Press-check out their blog: http://wildinkpress.com/blog/

I have to say from the second that I emailed with Rebekah at Wild Ink Press- to my arriving to my office this afternoon and finding a box from Fedex on my door step- everything was so smooth and professional. The cards were all wrapped up in cute little boxes with ribbons around each. The attention to detail and customer service is amazing! I HIGHLY suggest checking Wild Ink Press out.

I hope that you enjoy the photos of the letterpress and how my cards were made. I can't wait to work on our next project together. Thanks so much Rebekah! Oh and the prices were just AMAZING too! I thought that this was going to cost a small mortgage- but it was really affordable!

7 comments:

Michael said...

Your cards are so elegant and timeless! Doesn't it feel so good to have beautiful cards. After all they are a reflection of who we are and they so much about our taste.

Chic Coles said...

Those cards look amazing. I loved seeing the process of how they were made! I made my mom and I some business cards, so they do not look anything like your new ones, but I know the feeling of new business cards! I should look into Wild Ink to have them make more professional cards!

Unknown said...

lovely- i'll have to check them out. my cards are positively trailer park-esque.

Pigtown*Design said...

Absolutely classic!

Unknown said...

Grant,

Very professional...but of course!

Bette

Easy and Elegant Life said...

Very, very elegant cards. Mine are cream and as thick as I could get. I can only carry about three at a time! I should have told them "coaster-thick" as it would have saved a lot of explanation. I would up asking for "cards that clatter when they hit the desktop."

Wish I'd known about your source then!

pve design said...

I want one of you new business cards.
They are simply elegant!
pve

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates