This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Wednesday, July 29

P.S. I love you IKEA!













IKEA has done it again- those Swedes- got to love them (I am 1/2 Swedish)!

The NEW P.S. Collection is just about to come out and it is going to be FAB!

Look at all of this great stuff!

It seems to be all available in Europe so far and we have to wait until the middle of August here in the US. Has anyone out there seen this stuff in person? What did you think?
Great for back to school shopping and filling up those new dorm rooms?
Some great looking pieces that I think have a great look.
Nothing like mixing hi/low into a project.
Plus you can always have lunch there and enjoy the yummy meatballs too.
Always a fun field trip!

6 comments:

Chic Coles said...

That whole collection looks great! I just got a new apartment and am looking for some fun inspirational pieces for it! Those lamps are cool! Whenever we go to Ikea, we always get the $1 cinnamon buns...they are so AMAZING!

Beth Connolly said...

I love mixing high and low end. Ikea is wonderful and these pieces are so fun and chic. Can't wait to see them in person.

ArchitectDesign™ said...

shut up - these are IKEA?! thats insane!
you're 1/2 swedish, I'm not -but I lived there for 3 years -it has to count for something!

Linda in AZ * said...

* Just went thru your portfolio, Grant.... I adore your personal style & wanted to tell you ~~~ it's just wonderful!

Haven't been to an Ikea for yeeears, but it looks like I'd better get my bum there... and SOON!!!

MANY thanks for the "heads up"!!!

Linda in AZ *

Beth Connolly said...

I'm half Norwegian-does that count?

Unknown said...

I really enjoy Ikea also. Great home fillers and children's furnishings, fabric, and drapery panels. Cabinets are great for small scale design (which I used for my boat living clients) great for airstream camper redo's also.

Bette

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates