This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Sunday, January 11

I heart ebay


I am totally fine with admitting that I have an ebay addiction and I have my favorite categories that I check every day.
I think that this might be one of my new favorite purchases! It already looks great next to my bed as an adorable little night stand and for the price of $250 you can't beat it! (check back for my new Fortuny pillows that are going on my living room sofa next week with other recent purchase of Fortuny from the 1920's)

2 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

oh wow -that is totally great -and for $250! WOW I *heart* ebay!

Alison Duffy said...

Grant, what a great find! I'm addicted too. Glad to find you, your blog is terrific. Can I ask what rug is under that cute little chest?

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates