This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Monday, November 17

Windsor Smith I ADORE you!
















I just got back from Los Angeles for the weekend and maybe I have been living under a rock for a while now- but I am just MAD for interior designer Windsor Smiths work!  Her work is just out of this world!
I had the great honor of seeing a private residence in the Holmby Hills area of Los Angeles (a 1927 house- George Washington Smith with a wonderful remodel/addition by Marc Appleton).
Some of the photos are Windsor's work at Greystone and some at the private house.  I learned that she also has a fabric line and carpet line and furniture line...like I said...maybe I have been living under a rock!
Look at the details...the use of Greek keys...the fabrics...the pop of colors and textures and layers..modern with traditional...the hanging of art...simple displays that look effortless!

0 comments:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates