This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.


Monday, November 17

Windsor Smith I ADORE you!

I just got back from Los Angeles for the weekend and maybe I have been living under a rock for a while now- but I am just MAD for interior designer Windsor Smiths work!  Her work is just out of this world!
I had the great honor of seeing a private residence in the Holmby Hills area of Los Angeles (a 1927 house- George Washington Smith with a wonderful remodel/addition by Marc Appleton).
Some of the photos are Windsor's work at Greystone and some at the private house.  I learned that she also has a fabric line and carpet line and furniture I said...maybe I have been living under a rock!
Look at the details...the use of Greek keys...the fabrics...the pop of colors and textures and layers..modern with traditional...the hanging of art...simple displays that look effortless!



Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates