This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Tuesday, October 28

The Peak of Chic


I wanted to thank Jennifer Boles Dwyer so much for her wonderful and amazing feature on her blog (The Peak of Chic) a few weeks back.
I had to pleasure of meeting Jennifer and her sister this week in San Francisco on her visit from Atlanta.
It was great to get to meet her and I was thrilled that she attended my opening party of my new office on Sacramento Street and to celebrate my feature in California Home and Design.
Jennifer- The Peak of Chic is the best!  Thank you Thank you again!

1 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Grant- I loved meeting you and everybody else too. Your studio is absolutely amazing. Please come open an office here in Atlanta! XOXO
Jennifer

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates