This blog has a new home. You will be redirected shortly.
http://grantkgibson.com/blog

Blogger


Tuesday, September 16




Just to keep you on your toes...we have a little break and we move into Paris Fashion!

First we have Dorit with her head scarf...words can't express how chic she is.  She honestly turns heads in some of her outfits.

Loved these boots that this guy had on.  He have me the name of the store that sells them...I wonder if they come in black?

I am amazed by some of these bright colored tights combos that I have seen by two different girls walking around and on the Metro (yes...I took the Metro!)

A view of my new top-siders for all of the walking (another YES...I am walking!)

1 comments:

carrieswing said...

Blue tights, orange bag, peach shoes - LOOKS JAPANESE!!!! Kawaiiiiiii!!

xoxo

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates